STEP 1 – MEASURE LENGTH OF YOUR FOOT
First, lean the back of your foot against a wall on level ground. Next, measure the distance from p1 to p2- length from toe to heel in centimeters.
STEP 2 – SELECT YOUR SIZE
Refer to the size conversion chart below and select the Asia size closest to the length of your feet.
|ASIA||LENGTH OF FOOT
USING SIZE CONVERSION
- Convert using the standard size formats below and select the corresponding Asia size:
- GABRIELLA uses Asian size for its footwear collection.
- If both sides of your feet are different in length, we recommend that you select the shoe size based on the longer side.
- The current recommended size chart does not include half size recommendations. We suggest that you select the shoe size based on the length closest to your feet measurement.
- Note that Foot Length is not equivalent to the length of the shoes.
Note that the above information are recommended guidelines to get your best possible fit for GABRIELLA flat sandal collection only.
- GABRIELLA has a UNIQUE size chart for its FOOTBED Sandal collection.
- Ideally it should be ONE SIZE BIGGER than the size that you usually wear (One size bigger than the “Flat sandal” size chart)
Example- If you wear size 7 usually, size 8 should be the perfect size in FOOTBED sandals.
- Note that the above information are recommended guidelines to get your best possible fit for GABRIELLA footbed sandal collection only.